I’m Artseblis and I’m a lazy blogger but here is a list to keep my blog not so Zen.
The spirit is willing but the list is long. And Zen can only take us so far if there is nothing to work with. So I’m resorting to lists. As of 18 August 2010 I am a lazy book blogger and I am behind 12 books in my TBR challenge with eight books in my blogging backlog.
Have books, Need blogs
- Weddings from Hell by Maggie Shayne, Jeaniene Frost, Terri Garey & Kathryn Smith – four short stories where the bride meets the groom from hell, and a monster may just be the man to the rescue
- Soulless by Gail Carriger – Victorian steampunk; fantasy romance; funny
- If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl – very intelligent and dark paranormal romance/thiller
- Private Demon by Lynn Viehl – sequel to If Angels Burn
- Cemetery Dance by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child – Zombies ran rings around FBI special agent Pendergast. The weakest link in the series. Or maybe I’m just being unfair because my favorite character is killed off.
- The Physick Book of Deliverance by Katherine Howe – Historical mystery centers on the Salem witches. Riveting.
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen – Magic realism or just the ordinary world filled with extraordinary miracles? five stars!
- The Ninth Stone by Kylie Fitzpatrick – relatively obscure historical mystery set in Victorian England. Features a girl-urchin who grows up to be a journalist. I loved it. five stars!